Arrival & Departure Times
Arrival & Departure times are based on the itinerary working out with Guest Services and your groups first and last meal.
Regardless of arrival/departure time, the accommodation check-in is 5pm and check-out is 9am.
Free secure luggage storage is provided during the overlapping time.
Before you Arrive
Divide students into these groups:
- Activities: 20
- Cabins: 12-14
- Meals: 10 per table
Please bring with you:
- Any supplies your personal program may need
- A First Aid Kit
- Signed Individual Guest Waivers (below)
All Individual Guest Waivers must be completed and submitted to a staff member in the main office upon arrival.
These are mandatory for all guests to stay at Muskoka Woods.
When You Arrive
Please park in the Upper Parking Lot unless otherwise instructed; Muskoka Woods staff members will greet you as you disembark, help unload the bus and assist with transporting luggage. Luggage will be stored in a designated area until cabins are ready for you to check in.
Accommodation check in is at 5:00pm.
During Your Stay
Meals are served buffet style and the dining halls are a shared space for all guests on the resort.
If you need to perform any pre-meal traditions, please inform our staff ahead of time so we can make arrangements for you.
The dining halls are closed between meal times.
Weekday Meal Times
Breakfast: 8:15 am
Lunch: 12:00 pm
Dinner: 5:30 pm
Snack: 9:30 pm
Weekend Meal Times
Breakfast: 8:30 am
Lunch: 12:30 pm
Dinner: 5:30 pm
Snack: 9:30 pm
Muskoka Woods will provide Band-Aids, wipes and ice. All other medical supplies and treatments are the responsibility of the guest group. Please bring a vehicle for any emergency trips to the hospital. The main office can provide directions to the nearest hospital. If you require a Muskoka Woods vehicle for a hospital trip, a vehicle usage charge will be added to your invoice. We cannot, however, guarantee that a Muskoka Woods vehicle will be available in the event of an emergency.
Office Hours & Wifi
Main Office Hours: 8:00 am – 10:00 pm.
Wifi: Is available for adults across the Resort. The wifi code is available in the main office.
Rules for your stay at Muskoka Woods
In order for all guests to have a safe and fun experience at Muskoka Woods, please abide by the following rules:
Muskoka Woods Rules
- OUT OF BOUNDS areas are:
– Waterfront / Frozen Lake (in the Winter)
– Highway and Tunnel Under Highway
– Golf carts and resort vehicles
– Activity areas outside of designated times
– Deep in the woods surrounding the resort
- Muskoka Woods is a smoke-free and alcohol-free facility.
- Please obey all speed limits and traffic signs.
- The use of drones on Muskoka Woods property is prohibited.
- Please impress upon your group members the importance of showing respect to our guests, staff, facilities and equipment. Damages due to abuse or misuse will be billed to the guest group.
- If a student is sick, do not bring them to camp. Schools/groups are responsible for the health of their students while at camp.
- Teachers/leader/VIP accommodations are shared occupancy and may include bunk-style beds. Unfortunately, Muskoka Woods cannot assign individual rooms to teachers/leaders/VIPs. Nothing is to be removed or moved between rooms/cabins (e.g. bedding, towels, blankets, appliances). If you require any bedding or towels for your students due to an emergency while on site, please contact our office and we will do our best to assist you.
- Fire safety: All Guest Group leaders/teachers are required to have a master list of guest names and to know in which accommodation each guest is staying.
- Signs and posters are not allowed to be taped, tacked or affixed in any way to any building walls, windows or doors.